2004 Black Cobra Coupe 6500 miles So. Cal $27,500

04blacksvtcobra

2004 Black Cobra 7700 miles So. California $26,500

Price is $26,500 firm. You can email me at [email protected] or call 714-389-7695.

Upsides: Original owner, always garaged, superb condition without a single ding, never pullied. Has magnaflow exhaust, both x and catback, and steeda air filter. Car is black with only 7700 miles. It just sits in the garage.

Downsides: I do not have the original seats as I had sold them to run misanos and seat delete more than a year ago. I do have a set of gt charcoal leather seats that will come with the car if you want them.

Serious only please.

Last edited by a moderator:

1 BLOWN V8

Established Member
baesvt said:
Price is $27,500 firm. You can email me at [email protected] or call 714-389-7695. Let me know that you saw it on the forum, because I have it advertised in the autotrader for $29,500. Here is the link:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=196089206&dealer_id=57457320

Upsides: Original owner, always garaged, superb condition without a single ding, never pullied. Has magnaflow exhaust, both x and catback, and steeda air filter. Car is black with less than 6500 miles. Registered until Oct 06'.

Downsides: The vehicle has 2002 gt charcoal leather seats rather than the cobra seats. Unfortunately, I do not have the original seats.

Serious only please.

What did happen to the seats? I take it the car must of been stolen or something?

cobrasvt04

Established Member
willing to come down to 25.5K? i am in Port Hueneme CA. i am in the Air Force and stationed here. let me know. interested

04blacksvtcobra

I just recently got back in town, so the car is back up for sale now that I can show it. Serious only please, as I've already been given a deposit that fell through. I'm selling it cheap because of the seats, but I'm working on a deal for low-miled seats, so if I get them, the price will go up.

userob2002

Banned
SStupid said:
Dammit, it seems like all the cars are for sale in Cali. Good luck with the sale.

HA HA HA

THE SALES ARE DUE TO HIGH GAS PRICES AND EMISSION TESTING RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.

THATS A REASON WHY I DONT MESS WITH THE BOOST.

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
is the car smog legal in cali...and do you have all the origional parts for the car (except the seats, I understand)--- my dad is looking for one, and his thing is that he wants ALL origional parts to be included with the car...minor aftermarket ok on the car, but wants the oem stuff too

baesvt said:
Price is $26,500 firm. You can email me at [email protected] or call 714-389-7695.

Upsides: Original owner, always garaged, superb condition without a single ding, never pullied. Has magnaflow exhaust, both x and catback, and steeda air filter. Car is black with only 7700 miles. It just sits in the garage.

Downsides: I do not have the original seats as I had sold them to run misanos and seat delete more than a year ago. I do have a set of gt charcoal leather seats that will come with the car if you want them.

Serious only please.

04blacksvtcobra

I've replaced the exhaust and the air filter, and do not have the stock components for either of those. Besides the seats, everything else is stock on the car. Yes, it passes smog. Thanks for the interest.

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
I'm interested. I would have to sell my 04 GT in the process unless you wanted it plus some cash. If not, I still would need to talk to my bank and see what I could work out if the car hasnt already been sold.

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
I appreciate it man....I am jealous of the deal!!! that car look so much cleaner than mine!! I will see you on the 31st

Users who are viewing this thread