2004 Mustang

TIAMAT

Established Member
wildosvt

Your brother in law says this: The pictures from sammie (real pictures) are of the re-freshening of the current platform which will be a 2004. Then, the 2005 (thunderbird platform) will be the retro look stang. I hope this is correct. I love the retro style of the 05'. If it ends up that way!
Hey sammie, thanks for the pictures!

wildosvt

Established Member
Im having to correct myself the 05 is the drawing up top here ,He made the comment that the 04 will be refreshed but from what he was told that was the car.He isnt working on the 04 he is workin on the 05.So the 05 I will say with confidence (because he told me this) is the car...:D

TIAMAT

Established Member
Thank you very much! I feel alot better knowing the retro look will be in 05'. The refreshening looks awesome but i didn't want it to be the 05'!

svt-tmleader

Established Member
Those are definitely Photoshopped, and not done well at that. In one the window was so screwed up, you can't even see through it. As far as the 04 being freshened, with a major redesign in 05, there is no way Ford would spend big money twice in two years. It costs a lot of money to retool. Expect the 04 to look primarily the same as 99-03. Maybe some new options, but no design change til 05.

Users who are viewing this thread