2004 Mystic Chrome $25.000 OBO

asperformance

Banned
2004 Mystic chrome cobra, Has 6K miles on it. Theft recovery, Need front cover repainted and R/H rocker molding replaced. I have new rocker Molding just needs paint, runs and drive like new. I have installed magnaflow X pipe with cats, and also 03 Mach 1 Solid axle swap, rear has 10K miles on it. I do have the stock center section out of the 04 so you can convert it to the 31 Spline axles. Car runs strong and has no issues. I have pictures of it that where taken at the sale. My cell is 910-224-3500 car is located in fayetteville NC let me know if anyone is interested, it will have salvage history. Thanks.

asperformance

Banned
Read the full thred, Bottom line states it will have salvage title/history. Book on a 04 around $34K so I think 10K discount is good for an 04 with History. It is a new car still.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
asperformance said:
Read the full thred, Bottom line states it will have salvage title/history.

easy now, easy! sorry i did not catch that! not trying to ruffle the feathers here:poke: i have seen another post of yours that said you have 4 cars. are any others for sale? and i would like to see the mystic when you get the pics up.:fart:

i am a contractor now, gave up the 10 years with the army to join the darkside..lol..

Last edited:

asperformance

Banned
No they sure don't not trying to byte anyone's head off, just one of those bad day's at work, plus the wife has been deployed for a while now. So I am a little stressed, Drop me a PM with your e-mail and I will send you pics.

derck_mullin

My other car is a C-130
There are many really clean cars on here with no salvage history for around your asking price. I'm not sure where $34K book is coming from, but no one here is asking more than $30K and those cars typically have TONS of mods. I think you'll be closer to $20K for it. Granted, the car may only have 6K miles on it, but it's not warrantied, needs some paint work and has a solid axle rear. I think the price is high but who knows...

Also, might want to check this for a "similar" car http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=321254

Last edited:

derck_mullin

My other car is a C-130
04Cobra23...I know a mystic can fetch that kind of $$$, but that would be one that has been locked in a climate controlled garage, rarely driven and in MINT condition. Even then it might be a little slow to sell for that kind of $$$, not really sure.

ASP, I wish you the best of luck with the sale. I'm also living in Fayette-Nam and I'm in the military as well (currently in Kuwait), so I hope you get just what you're looking for from it. But, from what I have typically seen, especially with a collector kind of car like this a salvage history can be a kick in the junk to the value of the vehicle. Hopefully I'm completely wrong, which is more the rule than the exception :) .

Again, good luck,

Derck

asperformance

Banned
Come and get it, it is siting in my Driveway, ready to go, I am asking 25K OBO, I have been selling Salvage title cars for a long time, It has a lot to do with how well something is repaired and extent of damage. This one has little to no damage, from what I was told they paid it off before it was recovered. So I am quite sure it would have been retured to owner if it had been recovered before it was paid off. Let me know if their is any iinterest.

1B@D$NAKE

BAR-NONE
Established Member
asperformance said:
Come and get it, it is siting in my Driveway, ready to go, I am asking 25K OBO, I have been selling Salvage title cars for a long time, It has a lot to do with how well something is repaired and extent of damage. This one has little to no damage, from what I was told they paid it off before it was recovered. So I am quite sure it would have been retured to owner if it had been recovered before it was paid off. Let me know if their is any iinterest.

Need pics! Very intersted!

Users who are viewing this thread