2004 SVT Focus Euro loaded, Recaro's, HID's etc.

svt boost

Dr. Boost
Established Member
Your Location: Dallas
Item Description: 2004 SVT Focus ZX5 CD Silver European Package
Asking/Offering Price: $6,200
Pics: see below, all pics taken on 10/20/12

I have my 2004 SVT Focus ZX5 for sale. It has been a great daily driver and highway commuter for me since the spring of 2009, when I bought it from the prior owner. It gets 29-30mpg on the highway, and about 24 mixed driving in town. I keep it in good repair and it undergoes regular maintenance. Tires are great, rides well, still really fun to drive. The only reason I am selling it is because my wife is getting a new car, and I am inheriting her A3, and we don't need 4 cars.

Engine/Tranny: purrs like a kitten. No major issues. Loves the cold weather. The tranny underwent the TSB before I bought, the clutch is awesome and has no signs of wear. I have driven a manual for the last 12 years straight, I would say this clutch will go quite a bit longer.

Int/Ext: I am pretty particular about the interior and exterior of the car. It gets washed by hand every two weeks, and the interior once a month. I would say the interior is about as good as it gets for a car with 99K miles, it is nearly flawless as you can see in the pictures.. The exterior has some minor wear and tear to include some rock chips on the front, and some mild curb rash on two of the wheel or so. The car was rear ended at < 5mph about two months ago causing paint scratches on the bumper (no body damage) so I had it repainted with their insurance, it looks awesome. There is also a door ding on the passenger rear--I have an appt to get it fixed in November, and if it sells before then I will take the price of the repair ($390) off the car. I would get it fixed sooner but all the body shops aren't taking small jobs still because if left over hail damage on other vehicles from this summer.

Since I have owned it @ 59K miles I have performed the following:

New suspension (stock svt) @ 70K miles
regular 5k miles oil changes
new battery
new brakes
full fluid flushes (<5K miles ago)
new spark plugs @ 96K miles
Timing belt and water pump etc @ 96K miles

BTW, the car has never been to Alaska. It has always been a South & West car.

DSC03249.jpg

DSC03226.jpg

DSC03228.jpg

DSC03214.jpg

DSC03213.jpg

DSC03211.jpg

DSC03215.jpg

DSC03220.jpg

DSC03233.jpg

DSC03231.jpg

DSC03237.jpg

DSC03236.jpg