2004 SVT Focus Orange EAP

whljck

Established Member
For your viewing pleasure I have a rare 2004 Ford Focus SVT with the Euro Package with 66K original miles. I am the second owner. I purchased this car from a ford dealer with 16K on the odometer. I have since put on the additional mile with highway miles. It has been babied its whole life with me and maintenance has been performed religiously. Never had a problem or an issue with this car. So much fun to drive. Just like a go cart.

I just did a 60k service, flushed and replaced all fluids. I change the oil every 3k. New, OEM windshield (due to pitting) and 4 brand new set of continental extreme summer tires. This car is in the rare and sought after Orange, has the Euro Package which includes the SVT rims, Recaro Full leather heated seats with electric seat adjustment and manual lumbar. HID Lighting, tighter springs and shocks and heated mirrors, coolant heater and audiophile 6 cd changer with sub woofer. Brakes were just replaced with OEM pads and rotors. Brakes have about 1K on them

What I have done is install a front and rear shock brace, short throw shifter and pepped up the motor with a custom tune by Tom's. Puts out about 200HP and diablo scanner/programer is included.

I just can't say enough about this car. It has been the funnest car I have ever owned.

Exterior has no dents or scratches, paint is brilliant but has some small rock chips on the hood. Bumper are perfect. the plastic windshield wiper cover is showing some sun damage but it can be fixed with some elbow greese.9.0 out of 10. Rims are flawless and have no road rash.
Interior is flawless with no rips or cracks in the leather, nothing damaged on the inside of the car. Never smoked in. 9.5 out of 10
Engine has K and N filter since I purchased it. I have an after market exhaust by Borla and a solid upper engine mount by FWorks. Also included is a lightweight harmonic balancer from Fworks (not installed). Engine 10 out of 10. BTW, picture on engine looks dusty from driving on HWY 5. No rust. No leaks.

Contact me here or you email me at [email protected] for pics or ?'s Asking $9700 OBO

whljck

Established Member
Im in Northern California. About an hour east of S.F. it is a ZX3. Sorry, haven't figured out how to post pictures

racerbox77

Established Member
Good to see these cars holding their value. I love mine!
ae826367-772c-96a7.jpg

Sent from me.

Stevarino8

Established Member
My 2 cents:

1--The SVTF should have only been made as a 3 door hatch and all should have had the EAP effects. After all the SVTC had only one version unfortunately it was a 4 door sedan and not a 2 door coupe.

2--The 5 door is a bit heavier making handling not quite as good.

3--The 5 door does not have the side curtains effects making it just a bit more pedestrian.

4--As far as I know there are no aftermarket body kits for the 5 door should it be desired.

Users who are viewing this thread