2004 SVT Headlight

jrice600

Hey guys I just bought a 04 SVT with factory HID. I've been looking for a set of headlights as these are faded,cracked and glued. As you probably know finding aftermarket replacements for the factory HID setup is seemingly futile. Does anyone know a company that makes them ....I've seen Spec D with sets for 00 to 04 that say they fit 04 Svt but I'm skeptical.

shlbygt

Established Member
Depo makes a nice reproduction Focus HID housing. Just switch over the ballasts, bulbs and ignitors.
I have one of them on one of my SVTs. Looks like OEM
eBay item number:
$275 for a pair with free shipping.
A more thorough search may bring up a better price.

I have a very clean set of originals I am going to sell, but of course one of the fender tabs is broken on one of them.

Steve@Tasca

The Depos aren't quite OEM quality but they are about the best option these days. I can still get new assemblies but they're north of $600.00 each.

-Steve

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Jrice600, my friend that put his Focus on track is selling his HID in the vendor's area at Carlisle (All Ford nationals-June 6-8).
I mention this because I see you're in PA. Might be worth checking out.

jrice600

Thanks guys......All good things ....Prob gonna check out those Depo's ......Carlisle is only 1.5 hrs from me.....I might just shoot down there and check it out ...might be cool Thanks again guys.... much appreciation...

Users who are viewing this thread