2005-12 Mustang Shelby GT500 Leather/Suede Front Seats with Airbags NEW Factory

MustangGT500

Established Member
Ebay listing with Photos:
2005-12 Mustang Shelby GT500 Leather/Suede Front Seats with Airbags NEW Factory | eBay
I purchased these from the person that listed them on Ebay, as I could meet and pick them up from them. They won them from Ford in a Raffle, they have never been used or installed.
Brand new 2010 Shelby GT500 leather/Suede seats. They are black with silver stripes. The driver seat is full power and neither seat has ever been used. Both seats have airbags and an embossed Cobra. These are NOT the Shelby GT500 Recaro seats.

These seats will bolt in to any 2005 - 2013 Mustang. Although they will bolt in, I am not positive if the power/airbag connections are the same on all the 2005-2013 Mustangs. I would be happy to take a picture of the plugs if you are unsure if it is the same connection.

Yes, I purchased them to sell. Shipping is impossible to figure, so I am saying local Pickup, but I will met you/deliver them within 300 miles of St. Louis, Missouri. If, you are looking for shipping, maybe it it is possible, it is NOT simple like tires and wheels, etc. Driver's seat is heavy.

I Note, which the other person did not, that there partial suede inserts in the seats (look at photos) and a scratched area on passenger seat plastic base (photo 2). I have other photos, if needed.

As stated, LOCAL PICKUP ONLY or MEET YOU within 300 miles of St.Louis, Missouri. If, I am meeting you for delivery, Cash upon Delivery.

THEDOCTOR46

Established Member
I've shipped seats before, uhaul sells a box that fits those two seats perfect 12.99 and use greyhound to ship them, should be 120-150 in the u.s. Beats driving all day and spending more in gas lol Hope that helps good luck

MustangGT500

Established Member
TTT

Update listing on Ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120997749158?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
Updated Photos Not on Ebay showing Bottom areas and Connections.
Drivers1.gif

Passenger2.gif

Passenger1.gif

Drivers3a.gif

Drivers2.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread