2006 GT Vert with Brembo's

fastduo

Palm Beach Mustang Club
Established Member
I am going to be moving to Cutler Bay shortly so I need to buy an econobox for my 55 mile per day commute. So....reluctantly, I will be selling my 2006 Vert in order to afford a decent econobox that I can rack up some miles on.
And Diesel fuel @ $4.25+ is out of the question, so the F250 is going to get parked also. Only reserved for trailering duty.

2006 GT Vert. I purchased it bone stock from a broker in Sarasota. It was a one owner female car out of Cape Coral. No accidents and was always serviced on time at the Ford dealer. (I spoke with the previous owner)
RedFire w/ custom Black leather seats. It is an Automatic (tuned for firm shifts by Mike at Diablo). Ford Motorsports springs, new take-off Shelby GT500 Struts and shocks (thanks Hec), 14" Brembo front brakes with Shelby GT500 front and rear pads, Steeda Spyder Wheels in 20 X 9 with 275 tires. Car has highway miles from SW Florida and runs and drives awsome. It is an awsome 10 footer as it has some nicks and scratches from daily use. I replaced the 06 Shaker system with an 09 Shaker system in order to gain Sirius radio and it sounds awsome. A/c is Ice cold and there are no known problems with this car. Get in, put the top down and drive!!!!
Other than the tune by Mike, it is bone stock. The car runs great. I am in Miami Shores and it can be seen most days by appt.
Asking $14950.00

100_0131.jpg

Car is pictured with the Sportlines. Now has Ford Racing springs and sits about an inch higher.

100_0130.jpg

fastduo

Palm Beach Mustang Club
Established Member
Car runs and drives awsome. Don't be scared of the miles. You know these drivetrains go 2-3 hundred K in cabs and cop cars. This one has be 80% highway so the car shows like it has half the miles.

Users who are viewing this thread