2007 F250 Harley Davidson Shorty!

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Truck is located in Lubbock, Tx

This truck is a Regular cab 6.0 Diesel that was frame modified for the short bed (they are nicknamed shorty), and is 100% factory Harley Davidson swap. Minus the rear window, as the regulator went out so I replaced it with a solid back glass. Also, I am unsure if they actually swapped the door ajar switches or not, because neither work. Interior is in fantastic shape. There is some bed side damage, as seen in pictures. I have had it at 3 different body shops and all have quoted 1400-1600 for repair. And because I live in West Texas, it could benefit from a good Buff job, however the paint is still in great shape.

Currently the truck is in very good running and driving condition. I drive it 3-4 days a week and have been getting 16mpg in town and 22-23 on the highway. All maintenance is up to date as well. I have owned it for close to a year I believe, and had big plans for it. Things have now changed, and one of my vehicles needs to go because its time for a new house. Current mileage is 50xxx, and the title is Clean. It is vin'd as a 2007 XLT with full options, so the NADA is 18k+. There is a small loan against the title, but it is kept in town at a local credit union and can be retrieved at the time of payoff.

Current modifications are:
4" exhaust
S&B intake
e.g.r. system is g.o.n.e.
upgraded oil rail plugs and stand pipes
3 tunes from IDP on a Xcal2
DJM rear lowering shackles and hangers
LED tails
Pioneer headunit
Alpine speakers all around
RF amp
Hard bed cover (that does well at covering the worst part of the damage)

It will need rear tires before long.

Asking $22500. This is a fair price, and I am willing to talk with anyone serious. NO LOWBALL OFFERS WILL BE REPLIED TO

IMAG1226_zpsqduvfesz.jpg

IMAG1198_zpsmrrmz5l0.jpg

IMAG1199_zpsqdvmfuxc.jpg

IMAG1197_zpsh7tmzhih.jpg

IMAG1203_zpsq2xo0exi.jpg

IMAG1202_zpsweazw4bb.jpg

IMAG1205_zpsk2yqrqxf.jpg

IMAG1206_zpszvpcakie.jpg

IMAG1195_zpslmdvc79z.jpg

IMAG1193_zpsmki5dcvx.jpg

IMAG1192_zpszfntabv9.jpg

IMAG1190_zpsavrzy1c9.jpg