2007 GT500 For Sale Red w/ White

sweetcoupe93

Established Member
Okay, we are selling our 2007 GT500. It's red with white stripes and has about 2,600 miles. Love this car but we need to prepare for a family and it's not exactly made for baby seats!

We are looking to get $49,950 out of it.

I will post pics later. It's raining here and I would prefer to post pictures of the car out of the garage.

I check my emails regularly so if you have questions, just email me at [email protected]. :pepper:

Last edited:

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
LOL. We are currently selling my Vette and buying a GT500 because we thought a baby seat would fit back there.

Why do you mention that it wasnt made for baby seats? Arent there mounts for the seats back there?

sharkattack

2003 Cobra Silver
Established Member
LOL. We are currently selling my Vette and buying a GT500 because we thought a baby seat would fit back there.

Why do you mention that it wasnt made for baby seats? Arent there mounts for the seats back there?

Come on... Baby seats in the back of any two door car are a pain in the butt

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
Come on... Baby seats in the back of any two door car are a pain in the butt

Bah.. WE did it for years with my younger siblings.
Pain in the but.. Yes..

But is it possible?
What a baby seat allows me to do with the Shelby, is actually drive it around on weekends with the family, instead of leaving it home all the time like the Corvette.;-)

WEll, anywaty we are getting off topic. Good luck with the sale!

goochy

Established Member
i rolledtwo deep in the back of my 03 cobra for a few years.but it was a pain in da ass no room for nothin and the infant seats that face backwards barely fit in the back...lol

Users who are viewing this thread