2007 Mustang GT Supercharged w/49K Miles!

lrn2drvefrst

Established Member
Hey Corral,
I'm listing this Mustang up for a good friend. You can contact the e-mail below for more information, or PM me for a phone number. I have been around this car since he got it, and the car was/is very very well taken care of and not beaten on.

His description:
2007 Mustang GT, 5 Speed Manual with 49,000 miles. The vehicle has been babied since I got it. The only reason why I am selling it is because I am in need for another vehicle and I need the room in my garage.

The vehicle has a clean title, never been in an accident ever! It has cloth interior which is in very good condition. The condition of the exterior is also in very good condition.

MODS:

-Pypes Long Tube Headers
-Pypes O/R X Pipe
-Tinted Windows
-Vortech V3-SI Supercharger with less than 300 miles on it. (I found out after I spent all the money and after it was installed that I had to possibly sell the vehicle)
-3.6" upper pulley that made 11lbs of boost.
-FRPP 39# Injectors
-GT500 Dual Fuel Pumps
-SCT Xcal 3 Tuner
-Professionally tuned by Bill at Second Street Speed in Perkasie, PA. The car made 447rwhp and 394wtq on an extremely conservative tune.

I still have the stock headers and stock pipe with the stock cats and they will be included in the sale if the buyer would like them, I will also throw in a BBK CAI for an N/A setup.

Pictures:

good1.jpg

good.jpg

good2.jpg

DSC02223.jpg

Car_3.jpg

Car9.jpg

Car_7.jpg

Car_8.jpg

Car_4.jpg

Car_2.jpg

Car_1.jpg

Car_6.jpg

I don't HAVE to sell this vehicle so please no low ball offers. I have the title in hand. The Car just sits in my garage.

ASKING PRICE IS $20,000 OBO

EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread