2007 Shelby GT500 Powerlease and Color Info...

1993cobramustan

P'O'd SVT POSTER
Established Member
For Powerlease Option Holders, your cars WILL NOT come out of the dealer allotment for the 1st year...According to SVT they are an "Extra Allotment", which translates perhaps into a better deal on pricing on your cars, if you explain to your dealer the allotment situation...Also it is possible that the new 2006 Mustang color "Tungsten" will also be available on the Shelby. I believe this color is the one that we have seen on the 2006 Ford GT...It is a terrific color, being more of a medium silver color.....If you have any questions concerning Powerlease, please feel free to contact me through E-mail......

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
1993cobramustan said:
For Powerlease Option Holders, your cars WILL NOT come out of the dealer allotment for the 1st year...According to SVT they are an "Extra Allotment", which translates perhaps into a better deal on pricing on your cars, if you explain to your dealer the allotment situation...Also it is possible that the new 2006 Mustang color "Tungsten" will also be available on the Shelby. I believe this color is the one that we have seen on the 2006 Ford GT...It is a terrific color, being more of a medium silver color.....If you have any questions concerning Powerlease, please feel free to contact me through E-mail......

If it is in fact available in Tungsten, that's a done deal for me. I recently drove a Tungsten Lincoln Zephyr...great color.

rocknrod

Car Builder
Established Member
"Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."

Users who are viewing this thread