2008 GT500 OEM Wheels

smrtasp

Established Member
Wheels are in excellent condition with no curb rash. Newer F1 tires with at least 50% of tread left. Fronts are the KR specials with the 180 treadwear and rears are the 220 treadwear.

Im in Orange County CA and looking for best offer and prefer local so I dont have to ship them. I just put alcoas on and have the factory wheels sitting in boxes. Make me a decent offer so I can get them out of my garage before I move.

Thanks for looking.

smrtasp

Established Member
Im seeing a lot of these things for sale now. Im willing to go as low as 400 for the set including the tires plus the TPMS. The rear wheels have new bands as the junky ford ones are riveted together and were both broken when I had the tires replaced last year. There is easily another 10k - 15k miles available on these tires.

08SGT/SC

Established Member
Im seeing a lot of these things for sale now. Im willing to go as low as 400 for the set including the tires plus the TPMS. The rear wheels have new bands as the junky ford ones are riveted together and were both broken when I had the tires replaced last year. There is easily another 10k - 15k miles available on these tires.

PM Sent. Please send picture.

Users who are viewing this thread