2011 5.0 Edelbrock and Vortech Supercharger Sale!!

ModMaxRacing

Established Member
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have now added Blowers to the modmaxracing.com website and as an initial promotion we are offering 5% off all blower kits plus free freight with the coupon code:

BLOWN

Click the link below to go right to the Supercharger category:

Superchargers and Accessories

We have several kits for the 4.6 3V, 5.0L Coyote, 5.4L F-150, Shelby, and 03-04 Cobra upgrades. We will be adding more to the website soon, so if you are interested in any that are not listed, please contact us to take advantage of this sale.

All kits are shipped freight free and if you enter the coupon code "BLOWN" during checkout you will get an extra 5% off your total. That means a savings of up to $350 on some kits.

Thanks!

mus99gt

Established Member
When I am ready for one, I want the Vortech blower. Unless you want to test one for an auto 5.0. For free - cough cough :banana:

ModMaxRacing

Established Member
When I am ready for one, I want the Vortech blower. Unless you want to test one for an auto 5.0. For free - cough cough :banana:

Just let us know when you are ready for the Vortech setup! We will give you the best deal possible. I think a blown 5.0 engine is hard to beat right now.

Of course one for FREE is better, right! If we could hook that up there would be a line!

Users who are viewing this thread