2011 F150 Eco Boost Tuned!

KEMPerformance

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9HFWCfAzNg"]KEM Performance First Tuned 2011 EcoBoost F150 - YouTube[/nomedia]

Dyno numbers and track times to follow!

Mike

PRP

Established Member
> KEM Performance First Tuned 2011 EcoBoost F150
> Dyno numbers and track times to follow!
> Mike

Waiting.......

Phill Pollard - Co. Springs, CO
2011 F-150 4x4 King Ranch Crew Cab w/3.5L EcoBoost
2011 Flex Limited w/3.5L NA
2010 Shelby GT500 w/2.9L Whipple SC

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
im guessing there weren't any gains or you would've posted numbers by now. :dw:

I talked to Mike about it and he's starting out with tranny tuning before he starts messing with the engine. The vid was basically just there to show that the engine can now be tuned.

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
From what I gather, the new ford automatics have alot to be gained with tunes, and if u tune the engine it's prolly in your best interest to tune the trans ecm too. So they are prolly making sure everything is stable and usable for the end user. Remember not everyone who buys a handheld tuner is a major enthusiast so it all has to be just right. And stop spamming threads with pretty much the same old "Ecoboost f150 can't be tuned" crap. We know your opinion, so unless you got something new to bring to the discussion just let it be. It's not like these trucks have the same market a mustang does, it's gonna take alittle longer to crack the ecm simply because the market isn't huge for em. Once it's cracked and people can see the potential, then yeah it will pick up, but for now the market is mostly just guys who want a handheld tuner, not people who are building a whole setup. If you wanna rant about un-tubale cars, then go over to the Viper forums, the newer ECM in the 03 and up vipers hasn't been cracked...

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
Another Eco-boost owner waiting to hear how things are going!
The transmission in my truck is my only gripe. Anything would be an improvement.

KEMPerformance

Established Member
Waiting.......

The weather and the truck have not been cooperating with me. The truck was in the dealer for over a week with an electrical issue. After getting it back, test and tune nights have been rained out. Hopefully next Tuesday will be dry!

Another Eco-boost owner waiting to hear how things are going!
The transmission in my truck is my only gripe. Anything would be an improvement.

We have some engine tuning on the truck but are concentrating on the trans tuning and getting that dialed in first. Just that alone makes the truck more fun to drive.

Mike

KEMPerformance

Established Member
Sorry for the long delay. We had some unexpected delays but are moving forward now. Tuner preorders start next week with shipping the following. Here are dyno sheets showing one of our 87 octane fuel runs. It shows a solid gain across the graph with a peak of 59RWHP and 98RWTQ, not to mention very fun to drive on the street. No track times yet but as soon as the tracks open we will be getting those times. Call or email with any questions.
Mike
ECOBOOSTF150.jpg

ECO2.jpg

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
What is the A/F and timing? I haven't checked but I would assume the 3.5L has factory wideband O2 sensors.

Users who are viewing this thread