2011 GT Premium 401A - Sterling Grey - 6MT

SVT_4_me

Established Member
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently found out that I am going to be a Dad, so I think it is time for me to get a more practical car. I am putting my '11 Premium GT up for sale. The car is Sterling Grey exterior, 401A premium Black leather with Grabber inserts, Shaker 500, Sync, Comfort package. I bought the car last September, and it was garaged all winter. It has never seen rain or snow. The car currently as only 1,600 miles. The only mods on the car are a Borla S-type axle-back, K&N drop in filter, tinted windows, and custom Grabber Pony shift knob. $29k.

IMG_5288.jpg

IMG_5289.jpg

060.gif

IMG_5285.jpg

Last edited:

Driver72

Established Member
Congrats on your soon to be special delivery. It's awesome.

Good luck on sale, but I think you are about $2k too high on price for what your car has.

SVT_4_me

Established Member
:shrug:

I think 29k is a good deal for the package he has and the mileage

thanks man, i think so too honestly. i was offered $27k trade in at an acura dealership. not great, but with the tax break toward another vehicle it would be about the same as selling it outright for $29k.

i think i might take it to carmax and see what they will offer...

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
Keep it. U can haul a baby in there. It's not to bad really. I did it in my cobra

Ducci

Established Member
Keep it. U can haul a baby in there. It's not to bad really. I did it in my cobra

I agree, it really isn't a problem at all. I drove an Acura RSX Type S with my son and had no problems for the first two and a half years of his life. When I had the second child though, it had to go for something with four doors. Also, while my son if five now, he loves riding in my cobra and is kinda a car nut already.

Slo Motion

Established Member
I sold my GT when my son was born. As soon as he could talk he wanted dad to get another one. Now its faster dad! Faster! He loves the sound of the blower. Haha! he just turned 4. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread