2011+ Mustang GT OEM STOCK

* OEM LCA's
* OEM Panhard Bar
* OEM (4) SPRINGS
* OEM Black/Silver 6spd shift knob
* OEM LCA Lower Control Arms
* OEM (2) Intake/Crank breather hoses
* OEM (Black) Gas Door assembly

Parts are in great condition and just taking up room in storage. Make respectable offer with shipping in mind. PM Call or Text anytime #813-841-5563

...local pick up is available.

Last edited:

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
Just a thought but I have a whiteline PHB and PHB support brace that I need off my car before I trade it in. I'd take your PHB and I'd have a whiteline PHB support brace if you needed it. That way I'd have both stock replacements and if you don't already have one, you'd get a PHB support brace for cheap. Just a suggestion. BTW, I also have a MGW I need to swap out. :)

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Just a thought but I have a whiteline PHB and PHB support brace that I need off my car before I trade it in. I'd take your PHB and I'd have a whiteline PHB support brace if you needed it. That way I'd have both stock replacements and if you don't already have one, you'd get a PHB support brace for cheap. Just a suggestion. BTW, I also have a MGW I need to swap out. :)

I don't need anything swapped. I need these parts SOLD. I have all I need and don't see myself parting out the car for any reason anytime soon. If and when that time comes, a thread will be made to swap my aftermarket parts for OEM + cash. Just trying to get rid of em bro, even as tempting as the MGW sounds my stocker feels great! with all the supporting mods I have added around the weak shifter. Thanks. LMK if you are interested in anything.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
* OEM LCA's
* OEM Panhard Bar
* OEM (4) SPRINGS
* OEM Drive Shaft (Complete)
* OEM Black/Silver 6spd shift knob
* OEM Exhaust manifold right/left (shorty headers)
* OEM LCA Lower Control Arms
* OEM (2) Intake/Crank breather hoses
* OEM (Black) Gas Door assembly

Users who are viewing this thread