2011 Mustang GT

Skeltor

Getting old sucks
Established Member
I ordered this car the week they became available. She's white with black cloth interior and dark tinted windows. Brembo Package with 3.73's. 6sp of course. She just clocked 2600 miles. The car has a lot of upgrades. California Special Lower, Roush billet grille, steeda springs, boss intake and strut tower brace, JLT catch can, JLT carbon fiber cold air, SCT3 with 3 custom tunes that do have the engine warranty through Bama Tuning. I also have control arms, panhard bar and strut mounts that go with the car. The rear axle and all bare metal suspension in the rear has been coated and painted. Mint in everyway. Car runs great, has zero issues and a lot of factory warranty left. 29,000. You will not be disappointed. Also has never been driven in the rain and garage kept. I can't post attachments so here is a link. Thanks!

2011 5.0 - HorsepowerJunkies.com Forums

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
There should be a rule here in SVTP:
If you are going to put up a for sale ad, PROVIDE PICTURES.

I'm not going to register to hpjunkies just to look at your car!

Skeltor

Getting old sucks
Established Member
You know what guys? If I could post pics I fk would. But it says you can not add attachments. So why not just tell me how to change that? I've sold over 100 cars in my last 30 years so I think I've got a fkn clue dudes.

Last edited:

polock4life

Established Member
thats not going to get you very far on this board, neither is your price considering you can buy a 2012 for less... and not deal w/ a dickhead seller

Electrokid

Established Member
To post pictures, open a photobucket account, and upload the pictures to their site. Then once uploaded copy and past the link that goes with "img"

Hopefully that helps.

Skeltor

Getting old sucks
Established Member
thats not going to get you very far on this board, neither is your price considering you can buy a 2012 for less... and not deal w/ a dickhead seller

Go away and bother someone else. I have 2 offers already and it may be sale pending tomorrow.

Skeltor

Getting old sucks
Established Member
To post pictures, open a photobucket account, and upload the pictures to their site. Then once uploaded copy and past the link that goes with "img"

Hopefully that helps.

I don't like internet picture accounts for many reasons but thanks for the advice. I know pictures help for sure. Thanks.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
You know what guys? If I could post pics I fk would. But it says you can not add attachments. So why not just tell me how to change that? I've sold over 100 cars in my last 30 years so I think I've got a fkn clue dudes.
So what, you still don't and aren't willing to find out how to post pics?
Its ****en easy, you must be pathetically lazy OR STUPID so let me help you:

GO here: TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
UPLOAD YOUR PICTURE
BY GOING TO BROWSE
PICK THE PICTURE
IF THE PICTURE IS TOO BIG (3000X2000) YOU CAN RESIZE BY CLICKING ON RESIZE OPTION, (YEA NO SHIT!)
THEN UPLOAD NOW!
ENTER THE CAPTCHA LETTERS
A LINK WILL BE PROVIDED
COPY THE ENTIRE LINK THAT IS POSTED BELOW -
Direct Link for Layouts:
IT SHOULD START OUT LIKE http:// AND END WITH A .JPG

THEN YOU GO TO SVTP CLICK ON INSERT IMAGE, YOU PUT THE LINK YOU COPIED IN, THEN BOOM YOU HAVE COMPLETED 75% OF POSTING A PIC, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS SUBMIT REPLY OR SAVE CHANGES IF YOU EDIT YOUR POST.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Unfortunately, I'd love to see pictures of the car. I love the CS front end...and white is a great color. :(

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
Why be a an ass when people ask for pictures and get all defensive? It's quite simple to add pictures.. how did you manage to sell 100 cars without ever hosting pictures?

Bump for what sounds like a nice car..

Users who are viewing this thread