2011GT Dyno Tuning

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_31Nwus1Es"]‪Corey's 2011 gt being tuned‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9teLUKyzw0"]‪Eric's 2011 gt on the dyno‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]

two days in a row....5.0 tuning going on

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
we would rather let the owners post the results..we do the vids so they have one of the tuning process

the car had a JLT/CB(cant remember which one) and a canned tuned with his handheld tuner that he purchased elsewhere

davidhuff

Established Member
Do you guys have a great 91 octane tune for the 2011 mustang 5.0 auto trans+jlt cai?
What HP gains have you seen with these mods only?
Thanks

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
yes.. we have great tunes for 91

any time you clean up the AF from the stock tune you will see HP gains.. on a NA car they will be less than a SCed car

we have been seeing about 30-33 HP gains with Ricks tunes going from stock to CAI/tune

11dsgGT

Established Member
What mods did Eric have and what were his #'s?

After three pulls it put down 376rwhp on the Mustang Dyno. The car has an intake and full 3' cat-back exhaust. While I was there, Rick threw on a 82mm L&M TB I brought with me. I dont know if it was much of a gain, bit it was kind of disappointing to see that the TB was a ported stock piece after comparing the two.

The A/F was almost a straight line and really impressed me...I think it was between +/- .2 across the board. Going from the canned tune I could tell a difference in how much smoother the car pulls, the exhaust note changed a little, throttle response improved a tad, but most of all feel I feel a lot more confidence in the car/engine and have the piece of mind, knowing it was done perfectly. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread