2012 5.0 blower question

dynasty_365

Established Member
Wondering what kind of blowers u guys r running? I'm a ways off from getting one since I've only had my car for 2 months but I'm still researching and seeing what everyone else has and y u have it.

Personally I'm partial to twin screws. Nothing like that plant u in your seat kinda power but I kmow some of u r into the centris.

My car is a daily driver so I can't get to outrageous with it but I damn sure wanna put blood, sweat, and tears into it

I know the frpp whipple from ford have 525 and 624 and I assume a very mild tune. Someone with more experience could probably squeeze more out of them. And I'm sure everyone who had a terminator will agree that kennebell is a beast of a supercharger.

Also wondering what the stock block can handle before hbing to forge those internals. I hear it holds a lot. Damn near over 600 the problem comes in with the clutch having to b replaced right?

So let's hear it guys

Chuck@Evolution

Established Member
[ame=http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60166]WWW.S197FORUM.COM[/ame]

Here is a link to a customer's impressions and feedback on the FRPP Whipple kit with our tune.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread