2012 BOSS 302 Comp Orange Recaros 1k miles

94COBRA#22

Established Member
Have only had her for approx 2 months but I have an opportunity to start my own business 2 blocks from my home so I'm gonna put all of my resources into it. Most people have read all of the hype surrounding these cars and I can honestly say that this car delivers on the hype!!!

My Boss is stock other than a Borla S Type Cat Back and MGW shifter...Both of these items add immensely to the cars form and function!! The car sounds sooo good with the Borlas it is truly the perfect exhaust! This is a 4 option car and the floormats and car cover are still sealed in their bags. I have'nt had the Track-Key programmed yet nor have I signed up for the Track-Attak day so both of those are open to next owner...

I took it to the dragstrip one time to baseline it and it went 12.2@117 right off the highway without even adjusting the tire pressure. In fact I have never even changed the suspension from the factory settings.

The car is obviously very clean and I will have the car detailed before new owner takes ownership. I do have a loan on the car so keep that in mind. I will update this ad with pics and more info in the very near future.

Looking to get 39k.

Users who are viewing this thread