2012 performance white brembo gt

xxbmxlsxx

Established Member
debating selling my baby. this is my first new car but things in my life have just changed so im thinking i may have to sell it.

purchased new in may from mcmahon ford here in st louis.
performance white, 3.73, 6mt, brembos. 8k miles on it now. royal purple oil change
flowmaster 3 inch hushpower catback with xpipe
steeda race adjustable lower control arms and panhard bar. the spherical rod end type
steeda ultralite springs
boss/cs front valance with fogs
gt500 rear valance
custom grilles covering factory fogs
30% tint on all glass including windshield
275 pirelli pzero rear tires for a little more meat

pioneer double din dvd player, touchscreen in metra dash kit. looks awesome and stock, made temp controls push button instead of knobs and has customizable screen
mb quart 6.5 components in doors, doors fully dynamatted
eclipse 4 channel amp running doors and single polk sub. mounted under rear deck out of sight sub is nearly invisible in right rear of trunk, doesnt affect trunk space at all
sounds amazing, very clear

like new and have ALL original parts, have 2 more factory pirellis and 2 more of the 275s.

also have complete brand new vortech polished t-trim kit. has sct xcal3, 60lb injectors, boost a pump, full instructions. just purchased this setup and its sitting in my room.

car has not been tuned and has full factory warranty, stock air filter still in it. never seen track or dyno but i daily drove it all summer

mycarsept2011.jpg

mycarsept2011-3.jpg

mycarsept2011-1.jpg

Last edited:

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
Prob better off parting out the parts and selling it stock man. If you want to part with that front CS valence with the fogs, let me know!!

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Any way of getting a shot of your fog setup? I have the same exact car and was considering doing it, but have been on the fence. Thanks man, and glws!!

Users who are viewing this thread