FOR SALE: 2012 White SVTPP Coupe. Nav/electronics package, no stripes. Whipple 2.9L Gen 4 full bolt ons + more.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
For sale is my2012 white no stripe SVTPP GT500. With electronics package and nav. Mileage is 37,9XX.

I’m the 3rd owner, I bought it from a friend who bought it from a friend. It was bone stock until 29K miles when longtubes and bolt ons were done and remained that way until 35,XXX when I did the Whipple, supporting mods, wheels, tires, and a bunch of other stuff. The car is super clean and well done.

I don’t have dyno numbers but Lund said it’s in the 750-775whp range with the current mods. Also don’t have track times because I’ve never taken it to the track. The car is an absolute beast and fun to drive. It has been garage kept by all 3x owners and never daily driven. Clean car fax too and the air bag recall has not been done. Below are the mods, I’ll try to list them as best as I can but I’m sure I’m going to miss a bunch.

Engine parts:
  • Whipple 2.9L gen 4 supercharger with 3.25” upper.
  • ATI “stock size” balancer pulley (6% overdriven)
  • BPS idler pulley set
  • Whipple twin throttle body
  • ID1050X injectors
  • JLT CAI
  • KOOKS 1 7/8” longtubes
  • KOOKS X
  • Magnaflow street cat back
  • VMP BAP
  • N2MB WOT box
  • AFCO heat exchanger with dual fans
  • 2013-2014 intercooler pump
  • Lund N Gauge and tube
  • Lund boost box omega

Drivetrain/suspension:
  • DSS aluminum drive shaft
  • Spec twin disc 1000hp clutch
  • New slave cylinder when clutch was installed
  • MGW shifter
  • BMR driveshaft loops front and rear
  • BMR LCA’s
  • BMR sway bar relocation mount
  • BMR adjustable UCA and UCA mount
  • BMR diff bushing
  • BMR adjustable pan hard bar
  • BMR pan hard support bar

Other:

Weld RTS’s 17’s up front with Michelin pilot sports and 15’s in the back with 325 Mickey Thompson ET street R’s.
  • Entire car was paint corrected and ceramic coated in fall 2019
  • Ceramic tint all around
  • Have extra floor mats, oil, filters, a high end car cover, and other stuff to go with it.

The car is in great shape overall and has been well taken care of. The only thing it think it needs is to have the axle tubes welded. I haven’t found a shop near me that I trust to do it so I’ve just been taking it easy since doing the whipple upgrade since I think it’s at the power level that it would likely bend the axle with a launch. So that should be done IMO. Other than that sometimes the boost box gets unhappy and doesn’t read the right signal to the n gauge, unplugging the boost box from the back of the n gauge and plugging it back in had fixed it the handful of times it has thrown a weird reading. Doesn’t cause any issues other than shows you have like 50 inches of vacuum and has only happened a few times. The car has a tire warning light because you can’t run TPMS with the wheels, I bought the forscan tool to turn it off but have never bothered to mess with it. I’ll include it for the buyer and all you do is register it (free for a certain period) and plug it into your computer and the car and change perimeters like the tire light.

Asking $50,000

Located in Tampa, FL.

https://i.imgur.com/mX4drb8.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/qAhIcsp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread