2013/2014 Value ?

efnfast

Established Member
New GT500s don't have a manual, or convertible option and look like a 350z with a body kit .... prices arn't going down :lol:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
You’re hard pressed to find one below 41/42 right now on autotrader nation wide. There’s only 70 or so for sale total as well. That plus the nature of the cars will keep them stable if not increasing as supply thins further over the next 10-15 years.

to your other point, there are plenty of lenders that are well versed in ‘classic’ car loans and will lend more for much older vehicles. the 13/14’s are special enough and hagerty has already called its future status So it shouldn’t be an issue not solved by a more niche lender.

I personally have no dog in the fight since Im about to cross 100,000 miles put on mine and have daily’d it for years. Won’t be mine that goes to Barret Jackson.
What’s the true DD mpg? Just curious.
-J

Kevinbonds

Established Member
Check out Pentagon Federal Credit union, or Light Stream. The dealer sometimes says nonsense to prep you for a higher rate and pumps up the rate to pad the profit on the sale. I like buying these types of cars only after I have secured my own financing.

1FASFKR

Established Member
New GT500s don't have a manual, or convertible option and look like a 350z with a body kit .... prices arn't going down :lol:
There's a misfire code between your eyes and brain.
2022-nissan-z.jpg
GT500-22.jpg
GT500-24.jpg
hip-slammed-2023-nissan-z.jpg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
when I was commuting in heavy SFL traffic daily it was about 13-14.

now I live up in N. GA so half my drive Into Atlanta is country roads with the eventual highway which gives me more around 14-17.

it’s pretty good in all honesty

That was on gas or e85?

Blkblk13car

Established Member
Lol. More research on your end is required grasshopper.

I came from a money pit of a bmw. I price out the various warranty repairs I’ve had and it’s still not near the German tax I was paying before.

im Sure going faster is $$$$ but just staying stock has been fine. I had a hose let go which I did myself and the rear end had some issues which are thankfully done with. other than that im still miles ahead than I woulda been.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I get about 16.3-17 city. However that’s with 6th gear lugging at 45-50 on most roads. In shit traffic I’d say 14 is about usual. Got 23.7 highway on my road trip.
Similar to my ‘16 Hellcat Charger (A8 with 2.62 gear) my commute avg was 17-18 mixed driving. The ‘23 Mach 1 isn’t much better but I’ve been breaking her in hard.
My commute just got significantly longer but mainly highway and the biggest complaint is the small stock tank/range.
-J

LS WUT

Established Member
Similar to my ‘16 Hellcat Charger (A8 with 2.62 gear) my commute avg was 17-18 mixed driving. The ‘23 Mach 1 isn’t much better but I’ve been breaking her in hard.
My commute just got significantly longer but mainly highway and the biggest complaint is the small stock tank/range.
-J
Sounds about right. My hellcat gets about the same truthfully. It’s only 12 miles one way for me now. Love the Mach buddy!

Blkblk13car

Established Member
Something is wrong here. A dudes left hand is holding the wheel.

I’ll gove you a second to explain what’s happening before I assume you’re getting yourself out for that same hand.

(i assume your gf or sister is driving)
“Hold the wheel I’m gonna snap a quick picture” I’m guessing

LS WUT

Established Member
Something is wrong here. A dudes left hand is holding the wheel.

I’ll gove you a second to explain what’s happening before I assume you’re getting yourself out for that same hand.

(i assume your gf or sister is driving)
Actually never caught that before. Also no, that was my bestfriends hand. He attended our Route 66 trip. My ladyfriend was driving the black cobra during the trip.

Attachments

• IMG_4781.jpeg
    IMG_4781.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4780.jpeg
    IMG_4780.jpeg
    125.9 KB · Views: 50

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I came from a money pit of a bmw. I price out the various warranty repairs I’ve had and it’s still not near the German tax I was paying before.

im Sure going faster is $$$$ but just staying stock has been fine. I had a hose let go which I did myself and the rear end had some issues which are thankfully done with. other than that im still miles ahead than I woulda been.

Actually, modding the Shelby isn't bad. You can make 750whp pretty damn cheap. Also -- 90% of that car is cheap Mustang parts so minor-moderate repairs aren't expensive.

However -- the longblock is unique to the 13/14 GT500 and is $10-15k in parts alone to replace. Having a shop do the work is another $4k in labor. Can turn into a $20k repair rather quickly if you over-rev and throw a rod.

Just don't rev it past 6700 rpm and keep the WHP at or around 750 and shell live a long time.

Blkblk13car

Established Member
Actually, modding the Shelby isn't bad. You can make 750whp pretty damn cheap. Also -- 90% of that car is cheap Mustang parts so minor-moderate repairs aren't expensive.

However -- the longblock is unique to the 13/14 GT500 and is $10-15k in parts alone to replace. Having a shop replace is another $4k in labor. Can turn into a $20k repair rather quickly.

Just don't rev it past 6700 rpm and keep the WHP at or around 750 and shell live a long time.
Sound advice. I’ll be stock apart from suspension work for the foreseeable future anyway. I chased power in the euro car and ended up with an FBO meth injected E85 running tuned car that killed the turbo and tranny. realized it was better to get into the power I wanted stock and here we are.

pretty soon I’m grabbing an old minivan or Corolla as a beater and garaging though. Hurts to drive knowing the values

Users who are viewing this thread