2013 GT500 factory heat exchanger

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey guys I have my factory 2013 GT500 heat exchanger for sale, I upgraded to a shelby C&R heat exchanger. I'm asking 225 dollars shipped. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

Stevan26

Established Member
i dont mean to be rude, but just giving some advice... no one will touch that part at 500$..... the Afco aftermarket with no fans is 10x better and 400 new and direct bolt on for 07-14... and this one doesnt just bolt up to the 07-12... not to mention putting this on the 07-12 requires a few hundred or close to it in parts to make this fit... there is hardly a market for this part period... if u want to get some money out of this, realistically you will have to cut your price in half... even then at 250 only another 13/14 would want it if theres broke or got damaged...

just offering up some words... not ment to be offensive , good luck with sale

Speedboosted

Established Member
I bought mine for $245 shipped, just saying. Please don't get upset and quote the factory ford pricing either. Btw, it took me about 3 days, a $5 piece of heater hose, and a whole lotta zip ties to make it mount up to my 2011. It can be done for cheap with enough time. I prefer this one over the other no fan H/E however because it is much larger...I am aware that the others have a more efficient core as well. $250 shipped would be a great price for both parties

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Well I didn't realize they were such a pain to fit the older GT500s, my bad guys, well price DROPPED TO 225$ SHIPPED

Users who are viewing this thread