FOR SALE: 2013 GT500 trunk bass speaker

Bad Company

Established Member
Factory Ford rear speaker and amp for 2013 GT500. One mounting tab is broken $75 plus shipping and PayPal fees

Attachments

• IMG_0691.jpeg
    IMG_0691.jpeg
    548.6 KB · Views: 104

LS WUT

Established Member
Since mine didn’t come with this factory, I wonder what all it would take to install it? Is everything back there it just didn’t come with it perhaps ?

Bad Company

Established Member
Since mine didn’t come with this factory, I wonder what all it would take to install it? Is everything back there it just didn’t come with it perhaps ?
I don't know the answer. I'd look for the wiring harnesses to see if it is a plug and play item. I also don't know if the radios are the same or if the radios are different and have a separate output to the speaker

LS WUT

Established Member
I don't know the answer. I'd look for the wiring harnesses to see if it is a plug and play item. I also don't know if the radios are the same or if the radios are different and have a separate output to the speaker
Thank you very much brother, I’ll look into it tonight. I might be interested if it’s not to much work!

Bad Company

Established Member
Not a problem

I look at it this way. I posted the stuff at what I think is low prices with the idea of if someone can use it and it isn’t expensive for them that we both win. Otherwise it will sit in my basement gathering dust for the next 10 years.

Hopefully it works out that you can benefit

Users who are viewing this thread