2013 or Not?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
So I'm getting married this year and the way these things seem to be selling like hot cakes has anyone seen if they are going to do a 2013 run or not? I would assume so since sales seem to be going well.

5 DOT 0

Established Member
Yes. And congratulations on getting married.

P1010635.jpg

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Yes. See above post & Speed program on Boss 302. That is where the above pic is from. They clearly show the color & graphic schemes for the 2013. Also, my local dealer already knows their 2013 allocation (2, one of which I'll be getting).

CGoeschel

Established Member
Yes. See above post & Speed program on Boss 302. That is where the above pic is from. They clearly show the color & graphic schemes for the 2013. Also, my local dealer already knows their 2013 allocation (2, one of which I'll be getting).

Ummm...nobody knows their 2013 allocation yet since its based on what Ford calls "share of Nation", its based off of your 2011 Mustang sales. Unless they have a crystal ball, your dealer has no idea how many they're going to sell this year yet. Enjoy it though, im thinking the 2013 will be the one to have.

Last edited:

manOwar

Established Member
Chris,

Can you hook me up with a '12? Not sure exactly what we want but we want one....

Shoot me a pm as I'll be flying tomorrow and won't be able to check in.

NeoTokyo

Established Member
2013 will be awesome if they choose to debut direct injection at that time to show the rest of the non direct injection Mustang buyers what 2014 is going to bring for sixxers and GT's.

But I think thats just wishful thinking on the Direct injection for 2013.

Anyone know for sure what else is suppose to change for the 2013 Boss?

whiplash306

Established Member
Functional Shaker and EFI cars should not be in the same sentence.

Hey, it worked for the '03/'04 Mach..... Granted, it was WAY more a nostalgic revisitation of the original than an actual performance enhancing addition, but hey, it was DARN COOL...!!!! Ha!

I'm almost certain the '13 Boss 302 won't come with a ("functional") shaker, but I can dream...! What I do know however is that there's a pretty good indication that the "L" stripe sticker package WILL be standard, for which I am EXTREMELY pleased about...!

Fast Willy

Established Member
I think they are getting rid of yellow not orange. Look at the screen shot I posted.

I saw it an I believe if you look at that picture the orange above is the 2012 because the stripe continues to the back bumper and in the 2013 they do not. However, I could be wrong.

blkside

Established Member
I really dont appreciate this. Every time I get close to a decision I get more and more info to push me towards another year or model. It started with a GT, then the Boss and now the 2013 look better.

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
I really dont appreciate this. Every time I get close to a decision I get more and more info to push me towards another year or model. It started with a GT, then the Boss and now the 2013 look better.

Is it just me, or does the "Grabber Green" look... not quite right.
It looks closer to Legendary Lime / Lime Gold Metallic, or something like it.
In the Speed video it even has a slightly metallic appearance to it.

THIS is grabber green...
Ford : Mustang - eBay (item 270709712732 end time Feb-27-11 20:55:33 PST)

Users who are viewing this thread