2014 GT 400A premium Leather Seat Covers

CFRMSVT

Established Member
Brand New 0 miles factory takeoff leather. We used Katskinz on our Fastlane Motorsports Edition cars. We have a few sets for $800 shipped. Call Will Pritchett @ 919-369-3821
8e2azy8e.jpg
5era4y5a.jpg
hadenaqu.jpg
ubapevar.jpg

4Cam

Established Member
I was just about to say that. You can get these on ebay from roush for under 350.

On another note they are easy to install and I did it myself. Just google the how to video.

Everyone says that, but I can never find them from roush! If you could link the covers and the how to, I would forever be in debt to you!

KonaFifty

Established Member
Everyone says that, but I can never find them from roush! If you could link the covers and the how to, I would forever be in debt to you!

its a hit or miss from roush, they sell pretty quick especially for 350. there are a few on ebay right now for 550 and under though.

CFRMSVT

Established Member
Ok $500 shipped to whoever wants these...if not I will just install them in a base GT and someone gets free leather! Any takers on a new car? LOL

KonaFifty

Established Member
not a big deal but just wanted to let you know, whoever took off the leathers for the front seat backs cut the bottom row bar off for the hog clips...i still managed to get it tight enough though. just boggled me why they would even cut that entire piece off...i used pliers to take those bottom hog clips out from my cloths and it wasn't even hard...wonder if they cut corners on customer cars...

Users who are viewing this thread