2014 OEM Shelby GT500 Performance Pack Wheels, TPMS Sensors, and centercaps

Lava5.0

Established Member
Hi Guys
I'm selling my set of OEM Shelby GT500 Performance Pack wheels with Ford OEM TPMS Sensors and SVT centercaps. The wheels come mounted on the OEM Goodyear Eagles but the tires are basically bald. I bought the set in April of 2014 from a coworker who had purchased a 2014 GT500 and have put about 10K-12K miles on them over the past two summers. There is no curb rash or damage on any of the wheels. There are no scratches (beyond minor road wear) on the wheel finish as well. The wheels are currently off the car and freshly cleaned and stored for the winter.

Take a look at the pictures and feel free to contact me. I'll be happy to answer any questions. I can be reached by email or phone (9177333642).

I am willing to ship using the buyers preferred carrier. Buyer will pay all shipping costs. If preferred, I can have the tires removed before shipping. I left them on as the tires are drive-able for a short period if needed.

Asking $2000 OBO

IMAG00181.jpg
IMAG00188.jpg
IMAG00189.jpg
View attachment 55693

Attachments

• IMAG00182.jpg
    IMAG00182.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 813
  • IMAG00183.jpg
    IMAG00183.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 873
Last edited:

Lava5.0

Established Member
I didn't mention it in the OP but I am open to hearing reasonable offers. Thanks again for looking. If you need any more pictures, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks.

Lava5.0

Established Member
Price drop $2000 obo

I made a few updates to the original post.

I dropped the price to $2000 and am willing to entertain offers as well.

After doing some research, I am also willing to ship the wheels using the carrier of your choice. Buyer will pay shipping. If the buyer prefers, I will have the tires removed to save weight for shipping. I am located in Staten Island New York.

I can be reached by cell or email which are listed in the OP. Thanks for reading.

Also, I attached a picture of the wheels on the car as I realized the lighting is a bit crappy in my pictures.R_Pellegrino - Mustang 50th Registry II.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread