2015 Mustang GT Walk Around video and pics

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
Was able to take the new 2015 mustang GT for a test drive today and shot a little video. The car has the performance package and the premium package. Very smooth ride and quite luxurious (I have an 03 cobra so I guess anything new feels luxurious lol) Brakes were insane as well. I really like the look with the performance package, black on black looks very nice on this car. Think the only thing this car needs is a little spoiler on the back and it would be perfect. So anyway hope you guys enjoy the video! :beer:
[video=youtube;1m7LDIdmlV4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m7LDIdmlV4[/video]

OMS8zfB.jpg

hwjm4EW.jpg

Odn2gi3.jpg

nXbsitj.jpg

68tixZK.jpg

erWqdDd.jpg

Last edited:

MRSUPRA

Established Member
Watching this video I was thinking that I'm starting to like the looks of the 15 Mustang. Then the camera came around to the front end and reminded me how much I hate the front grill.

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
I don't like the front end of s550 but I have to admit this one looks really good.
Yea I wasn't the biggest fan either but I like this o e
Watching this video I was thinking that I'm starting to like the looks of the 15 Mustang. Then the camera came around to the front end and reminded me how much I hate the front grill.
Intersting....the part I'm not too fond of is the rear end and tail lights

coyotehp

Established Member
$43000? For 10 grand more I bought a brand new 13 GT500 that will hold its value much better. I know everyone has their own opinion on what they like but a GT will drop in value like a rock. They all will drop over time but a 20th anniversary Shelby will hold its value much much longer. But again, to each their own. If the people that buy a 15 are happy with it, that is what counts.

Last edited:

Todd03Blown

Established Member
$43000? For 10 grand more I bought a brand new 13 GT500 that will hold its value much better. I know everyone has their own opinion on what they like but a GT will drop in value like a rock. They all will drop over time but a 20th anniversary Shelby will hold its value much much longer. But again, to each their own. If the people that buy a 15 are happy with it, that is what counts.

Mine stickers for 46k and with xplan I got it for 42,900. Your GT500 must be a base car for 53k. No way I would drive a base model, but to each their own. I am not buying this car as an investment. Driving to enjoy the new technologies, suspension and the ability to make it an even better performer.

coyotehp

Established Member
Mine stickers for 46k and with xplan I got it for 42,900. Your GT500 must be a base car for 53k. No way I would drive a base model, but to each their own. I am not buying this car as an investment. Driving to enjoy the new technologies, suspension and the ability to make it an even better performer.

It has Recaro seats and PP . I got a good deal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread