2016 ST

losershero

Established Member
I have to ask...what’s the user name mean?

Was more of a motorcycle thing for me, Was sitting at a light and a lady was talking on her cell phone window rolled down. Pull up on my harley rumbling along and she called me an effin loser as she was trying to roller her window up and remain on her cell phone. I proceeded to tell her in the mix of all this I was a hero to the losers as a snide remark and it’s kinda stuck ever since. For the record my harley is not open piped, I have baffles in it and not all that noisey to me.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

11SVTPP

Established Member
Welcome!!

I've had a chance to be around and drive a Focus ST lately. They are pretty cool cars and this one is getting good mpg's.

Whats your shutter status?

losershero

Established Member
Welcome!!

I've had a chance to be around and drive a Focus ST lately. They are pretty cool cars and this one is getting good mpg's.

Whats your shutter status?

Ehhhh gas mileage is ok, I run any where between 26 and 28mpg. I run about 80 miles a day in it so it does it’s job. Still have the shutters for now, intercooler in the works tho. Had to take the hit 1st and get a cobb AP3 and a stratified tune, which being said opens this car up ALOT.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread