2020 GT500 CFTP Available

Saleenrose

Established Member
Car is now Kona Blue with Black roof. Amazing when you give money they are far more willing to work on changes. They have been great to work with, thanks for the lead. I get the car I want at a little more than any of us want to pay.

Snoopy49

Established Member
Car is now Kona Blue with Black roof. Amazing when you give money they are far more willing to work on changes. They have been great to work with, thanks for the lead. I get the car I want at a little more than any of us want to pay.

That's great news, I'm glad to see it worked out for everyone involved. Original buyer got his deposit back, the dealer was able to sell the car to one of our members. It doesn't get any better than that.

Snoopy49

Established Member
For those members that are wondering if you can change an order after it has been issued a VIN, but before it was sent to the plant for production, question answered.

Before:
Carbon Fiber Track Pack, Shadow Black, Technology Package and Full Vehicle Cover with Cobra Logo – Blue

After:
Carbon Fiber Track Pack, Kona Blue, Painted Black Roof, Technology Package and Full Vehicle Cover with Cobra Logo – Blue

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread