2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat on BaT | Bringing Less Than Sticker Now

Russo

Unofficial Glass Tech
Established Member
It's one of those things where you really want it or don't. I was going after the mannequin our local dealer has, but when they told me they had an offer for 115k last year I found and bought one from another dealer out of state. The local dealer texted me a couple of weeks ago saying its ready for you to come pick up, which I replied to them that they should have taken the 115k from whoever offered it, that I had since found and bought one. Its now listed for 10k over msrp and been sitting. With the markups from a lot of dealers, Ford's price increases, Roll outs, iffy charging infrastructure, and high interest rates, it has put a bad taste in a lot of mouths.
local Ford dealer has 40 Lightning orders from last year. Ford cannot build the vehicles and since the order, the price went up $20k per vehicle. Ford is not honoring the old price and they keep pushing for my dealer to be the main hub for EV sales in our area. What a joke.

blk02edge

Established Member
My local Ford has what looked like TEN lightnings sitting on the lot. I heard people are returning them as well due to range anxiety

Users who are viewing this thread