20whp Focus Zx3 Look

joene2004

200whp Focus Zx3 Look

196whp 205wtq THIS IS ONLY ON 6 PSI WITH TEN IT WOULD MAKE AT LEAST 230
I have a 2001 ZX3 i built the turbo kit for it..i have just lost intrest in the car. I just replaced all the control arms and bushings... I have over 10k invested into the car i was hoping to get around 9 k for the car PRETTY MUCH MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER ..here is a list of mods..
Engine Mods
Turbo kit consists of a garrett T3/T4 turbo, custom manifold from south florida perf., 38mm tial wastegate, 2.5inch downpipe, greddy rs bov, 2.5 inch charge piping, 3inch maf housing, diablo mafia, turbo x manual boost controller...

2.5 inch full exhaust
Act 4 puck racing clutch kit

Exterior Mods..
Painted mirrors, sidemoldings, rockers, rear hatch peice..
04 SVT Wheels with 215/40/17 bfg scorcher tires
lowered 2.5 inches with eibach sportlines
Vis Invader Carbon Fiber Hood

Tuning
I have a full pro racer kit from SCT includes the xcal2, and the advantage tuning software, allows you to adjust anything you want to..
I have an Innovate Motorsports wideband o2 sensor with the built in controller..

I also have boost/oil/air to fuel guages in the car with the a/f guages hooked into the wideband o2 sensor

The exterior of the car has minor scratches and dings nothing major..one other little problem is the ebrake stick a little until you get the car rolling..im sure its not a hard fix.

I dont know how to post pictures on here if you want picture send me your email address and ill send picture over

one more thing..the car has 72,000 miles on it, the engine has about 40,000
LINK TO PICTURES HERE
http://www.focusfanatics.com/f...88372

wMTI2NzEzMDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI2NzEzMTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI2NzEzMjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI2NzEzMzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI2NzEzNDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI2NzEzNTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI2NzEzNjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI2NzEzNzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI2NzEzODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI2NzEzOTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI2NzE0MDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Last edited:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I know he is a new member but I can vouch that he is for real. I have been coresponding with him on another board about this car were he is well known. I told him to try out this board to sell it. Looks sweet!
TTT

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread