26 spline clutch disc

ls1hater

Banned
My buddy is upgrading his input shaft and the only bad thing is he just installed a spec stage 3 for the stock input shaft. My question is can he buy just a new 26 spline disc and reuse his PP? Is so where can he get one that will work with his spec and how much?

Also what else will be need to be bought with the input ot install it? His stock one broke while shifting into third.

03COBRASILVER

Established Member
ls1hater said:
My buddy is upgrading his input shaft and the only bad thing is he just installed a spec stage 3 for the stock input shaft. My question is can he buy just a new 26 spline disc and reuse his PP? Is so where can he get one that will work with his spec and how much?

Also what else will be need to be bought with the input ot install it? His stock one broke while shifting into third.

#1, yes.
#2, SPEC, and should be the same price as a 10 spline.
#3, most of the input shafts I've seen already have the bearing pressed onto the shaft, the only other thing you'll need to install the input shaft is a 15mm socket to pull the front cover off and a tube of silicon seal to re-seal the front cover of the trans.

Users who are viewing this thread