26 Spline Exedy Twin Clutch

PaLiAcH

Established Member
does anyone know if Exedy makes a 26 spline twin clutch?? (ive got a viper spec t56 with 26 spline input) anyone know where to find one? does McLeod make a 26 spline twin as well??

needed for an 8 bolt crank...

thanx for the info!

:burnout:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
PaLiAcH said:
does anyone know if Exedy makes a 26 spline twin clutch?? (ive got a viper spec t56 with 26 spline input) anyone know where to find one? does McLeod make a 26 spline twin as well??

thanx for the info!

Not sure about Exedy but at their price I'm sure they would make it for you. I just had my Mcleod twin disc w/ 26 spline input installed last week. When you call Mcleod you have to special order for the 26 spline. Excellent customer service, I ordered mine right before Christmas and they made sure it was shipped before closing till the new year(today).

11secCobra

Way2Fast4These LS1 guys
Established Member
PaLiAcH said:

thanx for the info!

the viper spec T56 wont work. youll still need to swap input shafts, or have that one machined. the viper shaft is 11 inches, and the 03 cobra shaft is 9 3/4. just tell them you want a clutch for a 26 spline TKO

PaLiAcH

Established Member
11sec,

r u saying it wont work, becuz i have the 26 spline? or cuz its longer? will the special order mcLeod or exedy fit without modifing?

thanx guys for the replies!

11secCobra

Way2Fast4These LS1 guys
Established Member
PaLiAcH said:
11sec,

r u saying it wont work, becuz i have the 26 spline? or cuz its longer? will the special order mcLeod or exedy fit without modifing?

thanx guys for the replies!

it wont fit because the input shaft is too long. when u order the clutch, it will be the same one that will fit the 26 spline TKO

Users who are viewing this thread