29 Palms...

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
So I'm going to 3rd LAR, stationed in 29 Palms, Ca.

**** my life....who all has been stationed there? All I've heard is that it's the suck.

trickflow coupe

Established Member
hey bro i spent 4 years out there it dose suck but there are plenty of things to do around the stumps like Big Bear, Vegas, Hollywood, Lake Havasue(sp?) if you want more info about it shoot me a text later

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Only went out there for MV... It def sucked. On the other hand you have a chance to get out of there and go on float or go to Oki.

trickflow coupe

Established Member
its not bad if you have been in for a bit and have some extra cash to go places its really close to a lot of nice places big bear is by far the nest place to go around the stumps you can snowboard and ski in the winter and go water skiing in the summer and they have an octoberfest there as well

Ande99SVT

Lazy Ass Rifleman
Established Member
Well I'll have the Cobra there, I'm more interested in just driving around to explore whats out there and not really spending cash just yet, not until the Mrs. comes along.

All I've heard from everyone I've asked is that 29 Palms sucks, but has alot of good places around it, as long as you have the ride.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Well I'll have the Cobra there, I'm more interested in just driving around to explore whats out there and not really spending cash just yet, not until the Mrs. comes along.

All I've heard from everyone I've asked is that 29 Palms sucks, but has alot of good places around it, as long as you have the ride.

Get USAA insurance, that way when you leave in three years you can get your car repainted.... And you will need to get it repainted after it gets sand blasted out there.

Users who are viewing this thread