2nd annual Mustang vs GTO Shootout, Gainesville, Fl. November 1, 2008

manOwar

Established Member
Hey Guys and Gals,

I'd like to invite everyone out to the 2nd Annual Mustang vs. GTO track rental at Gainesville Raceway, November 1st. This was a great event last year and as you've seen with other Florida GTG's, they just get better and better.

We rent the track for the entire day so you can run as many times as you'd like. Call out one of your buddies are better yet, Call out one of those pesky Goats and leave Hoof Prints on his hood!! :rockon:
This is will be the closest thing to "Street Racing" you'll be able to do and it's LEGAL!! :pepper: However, all the track rules and regulations will be enforced so you'll have to pass tech and have a legal helmet, long pants, ect....

This event is for any year and model Mustang or GTO. This is for bragging rights and is centered around a great group of car enthusiast and their families. If you don't want to run, make plans and come out to cheer on you favorite Stang!!

Please post up if you are interested in running in this event and I'll PM you the sign up information. Fees should be around the 60 - 80 dollar range. As we hear back from the track we can be more specific.

We are shooting for 40 Mustangs and 40 GTO's.

I'll update this as more information become available.

See ya there!!

(last years)
5446e3e323e6e74mj3.jpg

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
i would be interested in this event.... i also have a buddy with a gto that will want to sign up as well.

Users who are viewing this thread