3.73 gears are in and THEY FEEL GREAT!

Andy M

Established Member
picked up the R yesterday from Houston Performance and she put a big grin :D on my face on the way home?!! Definitely feel it pulling harder in each gear...and it does not feel at all too low. I figure it is running roughly about 500 RPMs higher at a given speed now than when I had the stock 3.55 gears.

I also had the Kenny Brown strut brace installed, some really nice gauges on the A pillar, and the Kenny Brown diff cooler. He installed a small toggle switch inside the car in front of the shifter just to the left of the power outlet, so that I could override the temperature sensor at the track. This way, when I go to the track I can just flip the switch to the ON position and it will stay on the entire time. Otherwise, in the OFF position, it will come on and off as needed. Really nice setup.

Only thing left is a roll cage. I called Kenny Bumbera yesterday to schedule this some time in November.

Inaugural run is set for Wednesday October 17th at TWS in College Station!! :D I can't wait?!!!

Users who are viewing this thread