3" catback or axle back???

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
nobody knows???

What car my friend? Since you have it under the S-197 section, can I assume its for your GT500?

If so, why are you looking for 3'' ? I have JBA on mine, and theirs sounds great, and its 3''.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
03Cobra05GT said:
What car my friend? Since you have it under the S-197 section, can I assume its for your GT500?

If so, why are you looking for 3'' ? I have JBA on mine, and theirs sounds great, and its 3''.
you assumed correct. lol it's for the shelby...which is why it's in the s197 section.

I will look into JBA. how is the fit and finish, and how would you describe the sound.

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
you assumed correct. lol it's for the shelby...which is why it's in the s197 section.

I will look into JBA. how is the fit and finish, and how would you describe the sound.

I like it....fits nice...easy bolt up...
The exhaust pipes stick out past the bumber a little farther then most kits,(its made that way) and I personally like it. The finish is great. Mine have been on...ohh....hmmm...a year now i guess...and they are still as shinny as ever lol. Here is a pick for ya....

IMGP0768.jpg

Sound...its deeper, nice growl, and most importantly, it doesn't get raspy. I heard another 05 GT, I talked to the guy, and he had the SLP Loudmouth kit, and it got real raspy at crusing speeds...ick.

Here's a link to my dyno run on the stock motor before it blew...granted I have xpipe, but you get the idea.

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h116/littleitaly38/?action=view&current=DynoRun.flv

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread