$300 cure to wheel hop...

CobraSoze

SPTZ VNM
Established Member
Jason installed a new set of Koni adjustable rear shocks on my 03' yesterday, and I'm impressed with the results!:banana:

I was just out this morning testing different settings, and in 40 degrees, had no wheel hop (I have done rear brace, brackets and sub-frames already).:rockon: I have never been able to go WOT in 1st gear in my car, until this morning...it scared me actually:lol: Wander how it will feel when my Whipple is installed next week?:-D

Nice professional install as always Jason...you've done my brakes, exhaust, clutch adjuster, gauges and more...all with zero problems:thumbsup:

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Adjustable rear shocks can definately help with weight transfer which is an inherent problem with the terminators due to the factory weight distribution issues. Glad to hear though Chris!!!

Last edited:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Jason installed a new set of Koni adjustable rear shocks on my 03' yesterday, and I'm impressed with the results!:banana:

I was just out this morning testing different settings, and in 40 degrees, had no wheel hop (I have done rear brace, brackets and sub-frames already).:rockon: I have never been able to go WOT in 1st gear in my car, until this morning...it scared me actually:lol: Wander how it will feel when my Whipple is installed next week?:-D

Nice professional install as always Jason...you've done my brakes, exhaust, clutch adjuster, gauges and more...all with zero problems:thumbsup:

Adjustables are the way to go. I love the QA1's I got from Mike. Let me know how they help with the Whipple power! I see BFG KDW2's in our future.

TRBO VNM

this is great news. others I have talked to have really been impressed with the koni's and they have been proven on the track and road. I definitely plan to do a set all the way around on my next car.

sunburned picked up .5 sec in the 1/4 I believe after installing his and I know Mike(fishtail) has been very happy as well.

now you just need to complete it with the struts Chris.

Users who are viewing this thread