315 on a '13 SVTPP wheel?

gkviper192

Established Member
biggest I have heard of someone doing is a 305. I am curious to see if a 315 could fit or not but i really doubt it at 9.5 inches.

dustin88lx

Established Member
No won't happen I put the 305/35-20 ET streets on mine and that was a squeeze super tight to get on, unfortunately we actually chipped the wheel a tad getting it on....I'm not going to say it's impossible but highly unlikely. If you did get it on the sidewall would be so bo'ed that it would be dangerous to drive.

DepWraith

Established Member
No won't happen I put the 305/35-20 ET streets on mine and that was a squeeze super tight to get on, unfortunately we actually chipped the wheel a tad getting it on....I'm not going to say it's impossible but highly unlikely. If you did get it on the sidewall would be so bo'ed that it would be dangerous to drive.

Ok, thanks. By the way, how are the ET streets working out???

dustin88lx

Established Member
Ok, thanks. By the way, how are the ET streets working out???

Very well while I used them pulled a 1.63 60ft time on the track with them, just a tenth off evolutions time with full DR's. I upraded to Weld RST wheels and DR's.

I am selling them if interested, will let them go for $350 shipped about 55-60% life left. Tires are $371 a piece new....I have pics getting ready to post up..

USV8PWR

Established Member
I ordered some new Carroll Shelby CS1's and will be running 315's on the rear of my 2013 Shelby GT500 when it gets here. :)

BOD89LX

Established Member
Here is a pic of mine with a 315/35-20 on a 10.75" wheel

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

DSC01725.jpg

Here are a few with a 305/35-19 on a 19x10" FRPP wheel same height as stock tire.
CopyofSVTWheel020.jpg

CopyofSVTWheel019.jpg

SVTWheel033.jpg

SVTWheel018.jpg

I did end up getting a adjustable panard bar for the wider rims as my car was off about 3/8-1/2" left to right. Make sure you check the clearance if you get wider wheels.

Agent504

Established Member
i have always used ET Streets at the track. for some reason, they always seemed to run taller than most tires...but maybe it was all in my head.

Imanutjob

Established Member
I just went to discount tire since they had some nittos I was thinking about getting. The manager recommended that you do not put 305's on the svttp rims. They said they would squeeze on but would bulge in middle and wear down quickly. They had no options for me.

So my question is, what wheel and drag street radial tire combo can we get for our car right now? I want to change out the tires when I go to the track.

Users who are viewing this thread