315's on a Procharged 05 Saleen

R1Lello

Established Member
Check out my buddy's car. www.ultimatemustangs.org 315/35/20's fit pretty decent I'd say. Using the saleen 10" wheel. Someone feel free to link the photos here as I'm not sure how or if I even have access

Last edited:

AbusiveWombat

Established Member
DSCN2745.JPG

DSCN2737.JPG

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Thats definately pushing it. You'll probably sandblast your lower rear quarter pretty good. Wide tires are nice, but too wide doesn't look right.

R1Lello

Established Member
:burnout:

No rub at all, he's been driving it for days with those tires and I even put my hand in the fender.........no rubber residue at all. thanks for posting the photos

Ken

Looks good till I see the ass end, :xpl: Rear facial is ugly, everything else is sweet :pepper:

JVENOM

Established Member
all around that car is freakin sweet!!!........those tires looks good on it tell him good job what it run? :thumbsup:

R1Lello

Established Member
JVENOM said:
all around that car is freakin sweet!!!........those tires looks good on it tell him good job what it run? :thumbsup:

Consistent 12.5-12-7. Mph was always 116-119 and that's with stock gear and those tires are tall..........somewhere around 29".........4:10's went in today and should improve. He went thru the traps in 3rd gear! Also, he's an average driver/shifter. That mph should be high 11's, plus with the car so docile like a stocker, it makes it even more fun.

Last edited:

Dave07997S

Established Member
315's with a 10" width rim is really pinching that sidewall...look at it. No more than a 285/295 on a 10" rim. He's getting no advantage doing this as the sidewall is not being supported properly. I have 285's with a 10" width on my M3 and thats just about perfect. 315's would require a minimum of a 11" rim width to be supported properly.

Other than that I've seen a few Saleens around and they look sweet.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread