335/35/18

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
You will probably have to go with Michelin Pilots. I don't if anyone else makes that size. I believe that is what most people on here are running that have 335's on 10.5" and 11" wheels.

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
335's you should go with 30's for smaller such as 275(such as in the front) you go with 35's. because of the width of the tire (apsect ratios, blah blah) you need to make sure the overall diameter of the all the wheels/tires are really close otherwise the abs system can freak out.

michelin pilot sports are a good tire for 335's and they are cheaper then 305's or 315's because they are a viper oem tire.

335's look pretty impressive though, I can tell ya from experience lol.

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
Thats a SSR GT3 in satin. the tire is actually that big (335's) the rim is not that deep tho, when i resized the image to get it that small that was the side effect. the lip is actually about 4-5 inches deep tho but its not quite like the pic :) but I tought it got the point across regarding the 335's on there lol.

8UR VETT

Established Member
thx guys 4 the info but the reason i got the ccw rims is because my 3i5 nittos wont hook up. So i was thinking that they made a drag radial in a 335. DAMN

Users who are viewing this thread