4.6 Mustang GT parts

brandct

Established Member
Polished Accufab 75mm Throttle Body/ Plenim - 330 obo

MRT H pipe High Flow Converters with sensor extensions - 350

You will pay shipping any questions contact me and I will get in contact with the boy selling them.

[email protected]

brandct

Established Member
TTT

these parts were not on the car very long he traded it in for a everyday driver and bought another fox just needs to get them out of this garage

BOOSTED2V

Banned
PM me if you can do any beter on that price cause I can get this set-up new for around $365. I know this retails for $419 on mustang tuning. Thats just what my cost is on this set-up. I really want it but times are tuff right now let me know what you can do? thanks

Last edited:

MoD-FoX

Established Member
Those are my parts i lowered the price..

Polished Accufab 75mm Throttle Body/ Plenim - 275

MRT Satinless steel H pipe w/High Flow Converters and sensor extensions - 300
It wont let me read pm's so just post here if interested///thanks

SysMAch

Established Member
What kind of condition is the MRT catted H in? Do you ever come to Terre Haute? If we could make a deal, maybe that would be a possible meeting place. I'm up around Champaign, Il.

MoD-FoX

Established Member
Its like new, it wasnt on long before I decided I needed a truck. I also had Borla Stingers and I got alot of comments about the sound of my exhaust.I'm never up that way im in washington,co IND..New I think it was about $525 and the extensions $35 so I think 300 is a good deal on it...

SysMAch

Established Member
Just wanted to make sure that this will fit a 2004 Mach 1. I'm sure by the way its listed it will. Since I didn't see a model # and I noticed it said you drove a 92 lx, I just wanted to be sure.
Thanks!

Last edited:

MoD-FoX

Established Member
yeah it might be tomorrow before I can get you the pic.Got to get my neices camera since my is acting up....I'll make sure i do get them to you atleast by tomorrow evening...

SysMAch

Established Member
Got the email, thanks. Looks like its in pretty good shape. I'll think it over and I may shoot you an offer. I have never bought used exhaust before so I am a little leary. Nothing against you. I have read where some people had fitment issues with this pipe and it caused a small leak where the pipe connected up. Did you have any problems with it while you had it. It comes with all the needed hardware, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread