4th Annual Summer Heat Cruise In/ Car Show

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
I'll probably be going in the 98. I'll be heading up from Barrett PKWY if anyone wants to tag along.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
I'll probably be going in the 98. I'll be heading up from Barrett PKWY if anyone wants to tag along.

I'll be headed that way about 1 pm from close to GA 400 maybe we might see one another and hopefully a few others will tag along.

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
I'll be headed that way about 1 pm from close to GA 400 maybe we might see one another and hopefully a few others will tag along.

Sounds good! If my 96 doesn't sell, it will be going up there too! Perhaps someone will be interested. If you see a black 96 and yellow 98 you're going in the right direction! :beer:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Sounds good! If my 96 doesn't sell, it will be going up there too! Perhaps someone will be interested. If you see a black 96 and yellow 98 you're going in the right direction! :beer:

Don't you just love the weather,
Suppose to be nice 1st part of afternoon so I am going to try to be there @ 1:00 so by 2:00 if weather is turning bad I am history.

Last edited:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
looking good so far LOL
Looks like July 20th now .

Who is going ?

Last edited:

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Ok ,
who is going on this great looking sunday ?
I am for sure seeing weather is so nice.

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
I had to choose between yesterdays show in McDonough and this one...as one day a weekend is for chores! McDonough being closer to me made a difference as well!:-D

99cobrasvtstang

Established Member
ahh i remember that lx sittin up there right when you pull in on the left, i was in my 99 with my dad checkin out the cars, didnt have time to clean it up and enter lol

Users who are viewing this thread