50k Mile GT500

asperformance

Banned
Was probabbly one of the first 500's built, Put the car up for about 4 years and it will have average miles, and be worth all the other because it was a Ford test car, But definately way to much for the mileage.

03greygt1

Established Member
mrpositraction said:
Everyone has such constructive comments. If you are not interested, don't puke all over his thread.

It is just their opinions. In my opinion, that is way too much. I am a die hard Ford man but the Z06 is the way to go right now. Maybe when the dealers lower the price, I will change my mind.

04Venom

Established Member
03greygt1 said:
It is just their opinions. In my opinion, that is way too much. I am a die hard Ford man but the Z06 is the way to go right now. Maybe when the dealers lower the price, I will change my mind.

I was going to but a GT 500 after I sold my 04 Cobra, but the $55K-60K price structure motivated me to pay $70K for a new 07 Z06. First Chevy I ever bought.

I expected used GT500 owners and dealers trying this nonsense of pricing a car in the 40s with that much mileage. These dudes need a reality check. Sensible people are not going to pay into the 40s for a car with that much mileage. These idiots think that because someone paid $30k over MSRP that the used car buyer will pay $10k - $15k over where that car should be priced? I wouldn't pay more than $30k for a GT500 with 50,000 miles. This is typical and I'm sure this trend will go away.

lightning_2001

Established Member
thats a retarded price for the miles!if you pay thirty over msrp your out 30G's.once the cars of the lot those 30G's are in someones pocket not in the car value.

Users who are viewing this thread