$5900 2000 L on ebay LOOK HERE!

speed3198

BEWARE the Jabberwocky!!
Established Member
Yesterday someone had a 2000 black L with ghost flames for sale for $5900.
It was supposedly in mebane, nc. It was only open to approved buyers, I emailed this person, and the listing ended last night. this morning I got an invite to buy but I had to send $2950 by money gram. THIS IS A SCAM!! :cuss: I have already gotten a response from ebay and this isnt real! I hope if anyone here got the same email that they havent sent any money yet. sorry to burst anyones bubble.

txyaloo

Established Member
If it's too good to be true, it probably is. Any of the car ads like that are most likely scams. Especially if you have to email someone first to be approved, or if they want you to email for more details, etc.

That being said, I've bought 2 cars online sight unseen including my Lightning and have had great luck both times. You just have to be mindful and aware of the scams that are out there.

chevytosvt

Guns go bang
Established Member
txyaloo said:
If it's too good to be true, it probably is. Any of the car ads like that are most likely scams. Especially if you have to email someone first to be approved, or if they want you to email for more details, etc.

That being said, I've bought 2 cars online sight unseen including my Lightning and have had great luck both times. You just have to be mindful and aware of the scams that are out there.

Same here, did all the dealings via email + phone, no money exchanged hands until I saw+test drove the truck :D

Users who are viewing this thread