68 Coupe

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Sorry it took so long to post up pics. I am not a fan of the computer. The car is amazing it has a few issues but they will get fixed over time. No more shows around here for awhile so I got time. Let me know what you think of the car. :beer:

IMG_20110929_202906.jpg

IMG_20111129_160219.jpg

IMG_20110924_140652.jpg

IMG_20110924_140710.jpg

Mach&Roll

Established Member
The car has a ford racing crate motor, three speed auto (wish it was a four or a manual) and a lot of other new parts on it.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Kinda dirty it was after i finished it and had not wiped it down. I was worn out but stoked it was in the car.

IMG_20110924_140715.jpg

Last edited:

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
looks great.

is the mach1-like chin spoiler just added onto the shelby bumper? is it seperate or molded together?

is that a custom piece of metal holding the raditator in place at top?

reminds me of another coupe thats online but he has eleanor side skirts.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
I belive they are boyd covington wheels I would have to check when I get home. I thought they looked freakin sweet on the car.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
looks great.

is the mach1-like chin spoiler just added onto the shelby bumper? is it seperate or molded together?

is that a custom piece of metal holding the raditator in place at top?

reminds me of another coupe thats online but he has eleanor side skirts.

Yeah it was a custom piece back when it was put on I am sure they have some out there like it for different radiators. I will check on the chin spoiler but I think it is all one piece. If it isnt I will let you know. The car is sweet. The heater isnt working right now and the rear end leaks but I hope to look into those soon and get it back to good.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Yeah they look I will try and snag another shot of them when they are clean and the roads are not frozen.

flS/R

Established Member
I don't really like the front spoiler or the hood but the R-model front apron is a nice touch to the front of this car. The placement of the fogs looks very nice as well. Very clean, I wish either of my 66's looked as good right now

how is the steering with the little steering wheel and no power steering? Also, what brand of radiator filter is that?

Mach&Roll

Established Member
The steering can be tough at times. I hope to switch to power steering soon and then it will not be an issue. I am not sure what brand it is. It was lying around in the parts pile when we put it together. Seemed like a sweet fit. I will look at it next time I have the hood up. The weather here is not mustang friendly right now. Its below 30 and no sign of a warm up in sight. Snow expected for tomorrow.

Tomcat5157

Established Member
sweet car i also have a 68 coupe but mine is still in the process of being restored it has an edlebrock crated 302 in it runs great but needs a bit of interior and body work. hope it looks as good as yours when im done.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Hey post up some pictures of your car I would love to see them. Oh and thanks for the props these cars are a lot of work to keep up on.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Not a fan of the front or the trunk lid. I would rather see them original.

Users who are viewing this thread