6th Annual All Ford Show & Shine at Summit Racing, 27-July

05 Mustang

Established Member
For anyone interested in going, below are details on a caravan that we're (Georgia Regional Mustang Club) planning for this Saturday.

Saturday, July 27th
10am-4pm
Top 30 and Specialty Awards
Door Prizes
Registration $10
**Weather Permitting**

1st Meeting Location will be at the McDonald's on Windy Hill Rd & 75 at 7:45am, leaving promptly at 8:00am.

~ 45min drive to McDonough

2nd Meeting Location will be at the Cracker Barrel in McDonough (see below for directions) at 8:45am. There, we will plan on eating breakfast, hanging out and then leaving for Summit Racing around 9:45-10am.

Address:
Cracker Barrel
1124 Highway 20/81
McDonough, GA
(P) 678.583.9931

>Take Exit 218
>Turn Left onto GA-20/81
>Go to Old Industrial Blvd-turn left
>Cracker Barrel will be down on the left

Summit Racing is located off Exit 216.

05 Mustang

Established Member
I might be attending this show

Unfortunately, the weather is now calling for 40%-60% chance of rain Saturday.....probably won't be till later in the afternoon, but I've decided that I'm not going to drive all the way down there and get stuck in it, if it does.

I think that there's still going to be a several others that go.

Will keep my fingers crossed that the weather for Caffiene & Octane will be good next weekend!

jbes3

Established Member
Unfortunately, the weather is now calling for 40%-60% chance of rain Saturday.....probably won't be till later in the afternoon, but I've decided that I'm not going to drive all the way down there and get stuck in it, if it does.

I think that there's still going to be a several others that go.

Will keep my fingers crossed that the weather for Caffiene & Octane will be good next weekend!

Our group really wanted to head up there from Middle Ga, but this summer has been so rainy we aren't risking it with that big of a chance of rain. There is another show/cruise in Sept 8th at Summit as well.

Users who are viewing this thread